Papparelli's Bloog Against Luxembourg

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I hate Michael Bay

I saw a move called Transformers last weekend. It was stupid.

It was made by a guy called Michael Bay. He is an idiot and I hate him. The movie sucked for the following reasons:

1) It was totally fake. I do not think there are giant robots that turn into cars. I have never seen one or even read on the news about one. FAKE.

2) Continuity. There was a city that has a name I have never heard. Some action takes place there. That is impossible.

3) Army base at the Hoover dam. This is really stupid. The Hoover dam was built to hold up water, as any Ph.D. in History can tell you. Not to stop giant robots. See #1.

4) Nobody gets squished. Even despite #1 and #2 above, when the giant robots fight in a big city, there are people all over the place, robots are hopping and bopping about and falling over everywhere and buildings are collapsing. Not one person got squished. That's impossible. I paid good money to see people get squished by giant robots.

This is the stupidest documentary ever and I say, here and now, on the internets, in front of everyone, under pain of libel and perjury, that I think Michael Bay is a liar, a fraud and a goon for making this movie and claiming it is real.

I hope you are eaten by penguins, you hack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home