Papparelli's Bloog Against Luxembourg

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A hate mail?

This guy sent me an electric mail. He probably doesn’t want his name used, so let’s call him J.J.

Hey Paparelli,

Why don’t you get a fuc*ing life you stoopid looser. Your probably some f*uckin American a**wipe who is mad cuz your country is getting it’s a*s kicked in Iraq. Fu*k you! Luxembourg is a great country to live in, it is clean and the people are nice unlike you stoopid assw*pe Americans. *uck you!

J.J.


I think it is a hate mail. I changed the words *uck, f*ck and fu*k because they appear to be some prank swearing.

I can’t read Luxembourgian, so can anyone translate this for me?

Joseph

4 Comments:

  • We support J.J.. http://acidosignore.splinder.com/1169830015#10715218

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 PM  

  • First of all, u really have no life! seriously have u really nothing else to do than to write all this shit. the only one who is full of shit is you. secondly from looking at your picture your probably one of those fat loser kids who have no friends and therefore spend all theri time writing crap like you do. u mum probably droped u as a kid that's why u brain is so dammaged.

    By Blogger jessyy, at 11:56 AM  

  • I was kidnapped by the Luxembourgians and was forced to learn their hideous and grating language while there. I will translate their attempt at hate mail for you to spare you the burden of learning Luxembourgian.

    "Hello. We are Luxembourg. We like cheese. We kill you now and your little dog too."

    Appalling, isn't it? Luxembourgians have no shame, the sickos.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 PM  

  • Hi! If you try to invade us, you (and your pathetic dog) will be facing a (a=my) loaded gun. I won't let you take away our freedom to kick and overrun little babies (with tanks). Just thought I'd let you know, so you can adapt your secret plan accordingly. And by the way, we have a prime minister AND a grand duke!
    Regards,
    Silvanus



    PS: I really like this site, you have a great sense of humor ;) (or a very serious mental illness, I'm not quite sure yet)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home