Papparelli's Bloog Against Luxembourg

Friday, November 24, 2006

This is the new Papparelli Bloog

This is a blog for my communication to you. If you do not know, my name is Joseph Papparelli and I want to go to war with Luxembourg. They are small and full of crap. They engage in human rights abuses, which is total crap.

I am making this bloog for you, my faithful followers. A lot of Luxembourgians hate me now. It is good because it will prepare me for the ipcoming invasion. I also made this bloog because I had an electric mail from a guy who called himself "Stankey":

Hey dood! I think your site rawks!! How come you don't have a blog? I think you should keep us updated with the invasion plans! How bout it?!

I sent him an electric mail back making him bad for poor wording and grammar. I also asked what a bloog is. I have been busy looking at a map of Luxembourg for the past 2 years (It is farther from Canada than I thought. I will need to take a plane or a boat. There is an ocean in the way.) So I did not know what a bloog is. He explained:


Hey Joseph,
A blog is a sort of electronic diary. People update their blogs regularly and keep their readers informed. I just noticed that you haven't updated your web site for over 2 years, man! Check out blogger.com for more information. Cheers!
So I looked at the site and it looks like a lot of people who have too much time on their hands telling people a bunch of crap. And that is why I joined.

So I will detail my plans here. I will keep you updated on the evil, evil plans of Luxembourg. And also about Whale-Sex®. Ahhh, yes. The Whale-Sex®.

- Joseph Papparelli

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home